Saturday, April 13, 2019

Fight Night III a go with all fighters passing weigh-in

There will be no hitches in the Cage Gladiators and Hitman MMA co-produced mixed martial arts event on April 14, as all fighters made weight for Fight Night III.

Set to take place at SM Skydome, the main event will have Sprawl MMA's Miguel Alo facing off against Min Hyeok Lee of Extreme Combat / Top Gym BF.

When asked about taking part in the main event, Alo shares, "I treat this as a normal fight as I have fought many stronger and bigger fighters. This is not to say I am underestimating my opponent. It is too early to judge but I am confident in my skills and experience as I have been fighting for a decade now."

As for Lee, he says, "I am excited for this fight, and I would like to savor every moment of it. This is my first time to be competing in the main event of a mixed martial arts event, so I look forward to this. I really hope I can give the Filipino fans a good show."

According to Cage Gladiators founder and CEO Laurence Canavan, "We are going to continue to go higher. This is the first time we are going international with the South Korean fighters on board, and I am very thankful for their entry. We have received many inquiries from Russian, Japanese, and even Thai fighters. They all want to join the Fight Night series. It means a lot to us. We will do our best to continue growing this."

The results of the weigh-ins are as follows:

Lightweight bout: Miguel Alo (155 lbs) vs. Min Hyeok Lee (155 lbs)
Lightweight bout: Dennis Domingo (151 lbs) vs. Kim Jae Woong (153.5)
Bantamweight bout: Norman Agcopra (134.6) vs. Genil Francisco (131 lbs)
Light Heavyweight bout: Kevin Guevara (191 lbs) vs. John Tirona (193.8 lbs)
Strawweight bout: Ezekiel Cerbito (112 lbs) vs. Ian Jay Batoto (113.4 lbs)
Featherweight bout: Jayco Madrona (146 lbs) vs. Alexander Aballe (146.5 lbs)
Lightweight bout: Rod Santos (149 lbs) vs. Christchan Buentiempo (147 lbs)
Flyweight bout: Edrion Macatangay (126.6) vs. Luke Quinlan Cruz (126.7 lbs)
Bantamweight bout: Cesar Paragas (136 lbs) vs. Mark Postrano (130 lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment