Friday, May 5, 2017

Renzo Subido to sit out Season 80 for UST

UST guard Renzo Subido has decided to put his UAAP career on hold today. His statement regarding this particular matter can be seen below.
After much reflection, I have decided to sit out this year of college basketball. I have spent the last few weeks reassessing my performance during my first three years in the UAAP and I’ve arrived to the conclusion that I am not satisfied with how I’ve played. I want to dedicate the next months finding ways to improve my skills through the PBA D-League in order to return a stronger and better player. I’m sure that the team will do really well in the Filoil tournament and the upcoming UAAP season. I am surely going to root for the boys and I’m confident they can get a lot of wins. #GoUSTe
Currently training with PBA D-League side AMA Titans, Renzo has career averages of 3.7 points, 1.2 rebounds, and 1.1 assists in the last three seasons for the Growling Tigers.

No comments:

Post a Comment