Sunday, August 30, 2020

Kobe Paras renews Chooks-to-Go partnership

Kobe Paras renews his partnership with Chooks-to-Go Saturday.

A good partnership deserves to be extended.

Bounty Agro-Ventures, Inc. will continue to have Kobe Paras as one of its Chooks-to-Go ambassadors, formalizing the agreement with a signing ceremony on Saturday afternoon.

Kobe Paras inked a new deal with Chooks-to-Go to serve as its ambassador, Saturday afternoon.

The 22-year-old student-athlete had this to say about the new deal, "Chooks-to-Go has been there for me since the lowest point in my life. They're really a family to me. What we do here is not business. It's basically taking care of one another, and I'm just really grateful that Boss Ronald continues to help me and other people." He adds, "Right now I just feel really grateful."

It was not long ago that Kobe had his lows. After leaving Cal State-Northridge on March 2018, he needed help to return to the Philippines. BAVI President Ronald Mascariñas took care of the flight home and started the relationship that helped him build himself back towards the right direction. 

Mascariñas vouched for his inclusion in the Gilas Pilipinas cadet program that participated in the 2018 Chooks-to-Go Filoil Flying V Premier Cup, and also assisted in Kobe's decision to enroll in the University of the Philippines.

The amiable executive shares, "When he first arrived, Kobe was in what we say, a dark place. He was very guarded then. But as he stayed here with us, he was able to realize who he really is and more."

He adds, "I could definitely say, he has become a true Isko!"

Paras' life experiences have helped shaped his maturation process, and he sees the opportunities to be able to give back to the community, participating in various outreach activities.

"Being able to reach out to people in need in the provinces, and students as well, humbles me. It makes me realize that this is why I do what I do. It's not specifically for me, but to make other people happy and make other people believe in themselves," expressed Kobe.

He also did not rule a possible participation in the Philippines' first professional 3x3 basketball league, Chooks-to-Go Pilipinas 3x3, once his final season in the UAAP with UP is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment